Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Alhamdulillah :)

officially 23 years old today, 23rd May 2012

thanks Allah for all the blessing and love
thanks my loveliest makayah
thanks my abang2  (walaupun ada orang tu kena marah / beletiaq dengan anak sendiri sebab lupa my birthday hahaha )
thanks to all my friends
thanks for all the doas and wishes, may Allah bless u too :)
i'm so so so happy today, alhamdulillah
thanks Allah :)

for now, since tengah busy study for another 2 papers: tomorrow and friday
lets just celebrate my awesome and happy birthday by myself with this sweet and delicious raspberry ripple cake and a large size of cold iced peach tea from Costa
what's better? the weather is so lovely and sunny i can just wear my thin blouse with a pair of skinny jeans, and keep my jacket in the cupboard! nice eh? :)



i promise myself to bake a super marvellous cheesecake after the exam
yeaaaaayyyyyy!!!

1 comment:

LynnAiza said...

yeay!
happy birthdayyy.. ;p
happy study..
happy happy day~
good luckkkkk! ;)